- It successfully gets the key safety messages across in an original way.
- It fully leverages Air New Zealand's 'fanatical' sponsorship of the All Blacks.
- It is a fun and engaging film that flyers will pay attention to.
- Social media will mean it will have a life beyond the cabin (it has already had 164,000 views on YouTube).
- It will enhance the positive brand experience that Air New Zealand seek to deliver day in day out their consumers.
Wednesday, 25 August 2010
I seem to blog a lot about airlines. Probably because in the airline category, perhaps more than any other, brand experience is critical to business success.
I love it. It works on so many levels:
Sunday, 22 August 2010
I came across this fabulous 9 minute video on Jay Steele's blog.
It is really helpful for anyone, like me, who is interested in working out how brand organisations should go about building an operation that consistently delivers it's consumers with winning brand experiences.
This video goes some way to help untangle different aspects of brand experience stuff like: brand promise, brand messaging, customer experience, advertising, role of employees, etc.
Why is brand experience important? Because when they get it right it ultimately drives loyalty, advocacy and therefore long-term sustainable profitably.
If that interests you (which it should!) it is worth investing a little time looking at the video.
Then have a look at my Path to Advocacy model and think about how you should be focusing effort not just on traditional marketing but on delivering experience on every touchpoint that delight consumers